Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good Sunday Morning!

Ohhhhh what a glorious day!  4 months and 2 days ago I married my best friend.  It's been an amazing journey to live and learn, and as we say, "do life" together.  This morning my husband left me the sweetest note...

I also thank God for being able to live and learn with Christopher each and every day.  He always has a way of smiling (no matter what) and as they said at Chris & Anna Smith's wedding yesterday..."it's contageous!"  I am in complete awe of how incredibly BLESSED we are...and am still in awe I got to marry my BEST friend.  He always tells me he's a lucky man-- but I think I got the better deal--

My husband loves Jesus...is the BEST message therapist...is ALWAYS smiling...a talented Yoga Instructor...Bass jammer...adventorous cook AND baker...car fixer...laundry doer...and helps me to see the glass overflowing with awesome opportunites to make the most of our life together :o) 

I am still learning and continue to learn but can most definately say, I love him.  Like we said yesterday in Chris & Anna Smith's Advice Book, "Hey, you gotta start somewhere!"  We may have not been married long but most definately give God all the Glory and Honor for our existance and find our JOY in knowing there is a gracious God who ALREADY has our entire story planned.

2 comments: