Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goose Creek Getaway.

Spent the entire day in the library and had to get outside and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather.  We really wanted to hop in the car and head to Wilmington but opted for a closer trip to Goose Creek.  It was quiet and relaxing...exactly what we were looking for. 


Chris has never been, he was in for a sweet surprise.  Driving into the park doesn't look like much but as you venture through the hiking trails you'll come up to the most beautiful waterfront view!



Oh hey!  I love this pic...looks like the backgroud is fake...but it's NOT!!  Love this.  Quiet.  Peaceful.

 
Chris got me to climb a few trees...


And I let him climb a few without me...HA.


He is such a YOGA nut!!!!


...one day i will be as good as him...


Crabby?!  Hang around my husband for a day and you will quickly learn how to not take life so seriously.  I am thankful for the laughter and smiles he brings my way :o)



Check out those clouds!!!


And a little acro-yoga!  So much fun.  Love the challenge. 



And that feels really good to your back...if you can get there HA.  Really enjoyed our little getaway.  Ended with some pizza + salad in downtown Washington, one of our most favorite getaways. 

Sometimes I wonder why I'm always trying to get away from the noise.  I love people but I love quiet more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm heading there this Sat, looks beautiful. I might bring a grill, I love some crab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica!! Hey : )) You look so happy, these are *great* pictures. I miss you and think of you often. Glad to see you are doing well!! You too are adorable together. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete