Monday, October 3, 2011

We go back...

Got to catch up with Allison a few weekends ago when we made a trip to Wilmington for Chris's Thai Yoga Massage classes.  He took class and I took off to have some girlie time with my long-time friend Allison.  We've been friends since our freshman year of college...like 7 years ago!  I love our friendship.
 It wasn't the prettiest weather but what's there not to enjoy about being at the beach?!?!


She is beautiful :o)

One night we ate in.  It was SO yummy!  Allison always has good recipes.  I still need to get this one from her.  We coundn't find any RedBox so we watched Soul Surfer again....such a great movie!

YES it was a good as it looks, with caesar salad. MMmMMmM!!!

Next day we went to PC3, an amazing church in Wilmington and spent the morning and afternoon wandering through Wilmington.


After spending the weekend with Allison I got to spend a few days with my best friend, in Wilmington!  It was so much fun.  We ran, did yoga, sat at the beach and watched the sun rise and set.  Such a relaxing and rejuvenating trip.  And we forgot to take pics so this is all you get...


Chris spent the entire weekend and Monday night finishing off Thai Yoga Massage Level 1 & 2 with Gabriel Azoulay.  Kas & Monique invited us over for the most fabulous dinner, it was SO thoughtful & delicious!!  Gabriel also joined, it was an amazing experience.  I felt like a sponge soaking up everything I could.

Our last morning we got up for the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen...




I think I could live in Wilmington.  It's beautiful, even when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment