Thursday, January 26, 2012

"You are the cream filling to my Oreo"

     Today when I got home from work I was greeted by beautiful flowers, a card and organic dark chocolate reese cups!

Calla-Lilly
"Sexy-Wife Flowers" Chris's occasion for the flowers! BahAA
    
      My husband sure knows how to put an instant GIANT smile on my face =)  I love him so much.  I am so thankful for him.  The coolest part was I left a card for him when I left this morning and he found it when he came home this afternoon with the flowers and stuff for me-- I love that we are exactly what each other needs.  I love being married.  I love the card he got me...the title of this post was part of it.  I love when my husband writes me cards reminding of how much he loves and adores me as his wife...it's crazy!  And he got me one of my favorites-- Reese cups!  Even better they were DARK chocolate and ORGANIC!!! YummMMMY they were =) 





     Tonight I pray--  Thank you Jesus for the most amazing husband.  Thank you for our marriage.  Thank you for another day together.  Please continue to guide and teach us your ways as we live to glorify you.

     Here's a song I heard tonight that sums up pretty mush how I'm feeling tonight...enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. you guys are so awesome!! :) I love how you guys do such nice things for each other! :) -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you guys! Love your Gville mama

    ReplyDelete