Thursday, August 4, 2011

Keeping up...

     Just wanted to stop in and let ya know I've been thinking about blogging but just haven't gotten to it.  We have been busy but wouldn't want it any other way.  I'm starting to realize it is important for me to keep busy to an extent because I feel better and healthier overall when I'm MOVING!  ...and we are MOVING along quite hastily. 

     Chris continues to teach yoga at the spa and gym-- he absolutely LOVES it.  He has increased his classes and numbers continue to climb as well as great feedback.  I love to listen about how he continues to learn and enjoy teaching.  Yoga has given Chris something different between massages to look forward to.  We purchased a subscription to YogaToday.com for a year, if you love yoga it's a great tool for online yoga classes!  They have thousands of classes with all types and styles of instructors.  This way Chris is able to stay immersed in the yoga world despite the lack of yoga in our town.  Check it out www.yogatoday.com
   
     I've been much happier lately.  The first few weeks of working full-time wore me ragged!  I was so tired and didn't have the energy or desire to do anything but sleep.  I am happy to share I am getting into the swing of things and have adjusted to the full-time work life while maintaining our life too.  Each day I get more and more comfortable with work and am getting to know the RN, which is always a plus!  I'm enjoying my job for the most part, it's a great opportunity and I can see how this job will greatly pave the way for something better later.  For now, I'm enjoying work and making the most of it.  I know I don't want to do research for the rest of my life-- but that's about all I know.  Don't ask me what I want to do next, I have a few ideas to share later but really don't have a clue.

     Our newest enjoyment is coffee dates!  I bought a cute little book called "Simply Romantic Coffee Dates for Couples."  You would think we wouldn't need a book for dates but it is SO FUN!  We go about once per week, usually a week night and spend a few hours sipping on coffee and chatting.  We always get out of our place and go to a coffee house or fun spot to relax but a different place each week.  We haven't been married long but I can tell you communication is so important.  Probably one of the most important aspects of our relationship.


     Hope you're having a great week.  It's almost the WEEKEND!!!!  YaHOOO!  We are excited because Britt, Andrew and sweet baby Mason will be here this weekend.  We are throwing a Sip-N-See for Mason, I can't wait to share about it...I will try to take pics!  It is also Rachel's birthday Saturday.  Busy weekend ahead. 

     I was listening to the radio on the way to work yeserday and they said, "Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him!"  I got quite a laugh out of that, hope you do too :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment