Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our NEW Daily Roast

Yesterday I had some time to come home for some lunch so I called up my hubby and told him I was coming home to make a BLT for lunch.  When I got home the aroma of fresh cooked bacon was in the air and I knew my sweet husband was making me lunch!  MMMMmMMMm!  To my surprise Chris had not only made me lunch but also a fresh cup of coffee.  Now, this was no usual cup of coffee-- it was coffee from our new french press!  Chris was annoyed because he got it this morning and cracked the top before he even used it-- but the best part-- he found it at Goodwill for $1.39!!!!!!!!!!! He always finds the good deals at Goodwill!!!  Despite the slight crack in the top that french press makes a VERY good cup of coffee!  Smooth and full-bodied I could get use to this coffee.  Check out our new gadget. 


If you haven't already I highly recommend coming over to try a cup! 
It's the little things that make me smile :o) 
Like the sign says in our place, "Cherish Life's Simple Pleasures"

No comments:

Post a Comment