Sunday, September 16, 2012

A New Week




Another week has passed!  It seems like the older we get the faster the days fly by.  The weather this week has been amazing!!! Reminds me of the beautiful San Diego weather I miss so much.  Jessica went to a painting party on Friday, where she got to paint a picture of a Pirate and have a glass of wine.  It was called Wine & Design.  
 
We have found a new site on facebook called pitt county yard sales.  Today we cleaned house and posted everything we could find in the house we dont ever use.  You would be supprised the amount of stuff we fit into a one bedroom apartment (we were).  So far we have sold a laptop, a decorative water container, and a old flatware set we had laying around.  So crazy the things people will buy!!.
 
I start my fifth week of school on monday! So excited for everything I have been learning and will learn in the future.  I am halfway through the Old Testement and will start the New Testement in a couple of weeks when I change classes.
 
  Tonight we went to the preview service Ignite Church did for the new campus in Martin county.  It was so amazing to see Graham preaching and the people so engaged and excited to be there. 
 
Here are a couple of pictures from the weddings we went to over the summer








What An Awesome summer of weddings it was!!! 8 I remind You!!! (=
 
 
Fav Painting !!! I was so close I could touch it. The gaurd would not have liked that though lol
 
 
 
 
Dinner at the Wharfside in NJ with Jason & Susan.  So much good wait Great Food!!!
 
 
Well thats about all for tonight.  It is 1AM and I need to go to bed. No more coffee at 7PM any more (=
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment