Sunday, March 10, 2013

I am Blessed.

     Last week I went on a ski trip to Massanutten, VA with our small group.  Chris had to work so originally I was not planning to go but after some convincing I decided, why not? -- it was so fun!  In high school I went skiing often so it had been years since I'd been out on the slopes.  We went skiing, snow tubing for the first time and I enjoyed a day playing around with a friend's lenses with my camera.  I enjoyed skiing.  It was like an adrenaline rush the ENTIRE time as I got back into the groove.  The next day we went snow tubing...which initially was INTENSE but as we kept going it got more and more fun!  Like I said, the last day I watched from the ski lodge and enjoyed taking pictures with some new lenses I borrowed from a friend.  What a fun time I had.  I am incredibly thankful for generous friends who hosted, cooked REALLY good meals and allowed us to enjoy the slopes with them.  Here's some of my most favorite pictures from the trip.






















And here's some pictures from the trip that my friends took-- Enjoy!

That's me out there!
And again =)

3rd from the back...that was fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment